STORYBOARD

Before filming, I wanted to make sure that I was prepared and knew exactly what I needed from the shoot, to ensure that I made the most of the time with my character. To do this, I created a rough storyboard which illustrates the shot types that I wanted and the way that I would film. The shots aren't in order, as my video doesn't follow a very strong, obviously chronological storyline, they are simply showing what I aim to achieve.


Because my video doesn't follow a strict narrative, I plan for it to be a random compilation of many different shots that all combine to give a subtle 'break-up' story line  with the narrative coming from the male's point of view. Having more close ups will give an emotive look into how the male feels about the relationship and how he wants it to end, even though he knows it will be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment