FINAL MAGAZINE ADVERT

This is my final magazine advertisement for my album 'Let Me Go' by Jonathan Gray. Although it's plain, I am really pleased with it, as this is definitely the look that I was going for. The type of song and the image that I wanted to create for my album artist encourages this type of played down advertisement, that isn't in your face like an ad from a Pop or RnB artist might be. However, I do feel that I maybe could have included something else to make it more interesting, but I'm not entirely sure on what that could have been. 
Using the same wallpaper image but making it slightly more transparent ensures that the magazine advertisement and the CD cover are similar, creating a strong, consistent advertising campaign for my artist, that will ultimately result in my target audience being drawn to the imagery and colour scheme and buying the album. 



No comments:

Post a Comment