LOCATION RECCE

Knowing that I wanted to film in a natural setting, I started considering different locations that I felt would work well for my video. With the main character of my video, Jonny, I went to a small wood in my local area to try taking some quick test shots to assess whether or not that location would work for me.




Although I quite liked the location, there wasn't much to work with. Because it was simply a wooded area, there were no paths, benches or any other on location props that I could incorporate into my video. I knew that I definitely still wanted to have trees as a main part of my video as I especially like how the trees look at this time of year without any leaves, so I decided that in order to have both trees and other pre-existing props, I would be much better off filming my video in a park.

No comments:

Post a Comment