FINAL INSIDE DIGIPAK

Like the outside of the digipak, I followed a template for the inside. This can be seen below, as well as the final version of the inside of my digipak. I'm proud that I created this as well as the outside, as I feel it makes the overall CD more interesting and makes it a lot more realistic (you don't buy an album without a lyric book or CD in do you?)


Being able to incorporate a frame into my work was something I was most pleased with, as it was something that I really wanted to do, but didn't achieve with my front cover. It adds another vintage twist on the album and also showcases my artist, who before this image had not been seen. This adds another layer to his 'image' as an artist, and puts his face out there as well as his name and music.

*click to enlarge*

No comments:

Post a Comment